CALL US TODAY 714-597-1235

Follow us
Top
 

Lower Your Energy Bills

LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILLS WITH A NEW HIGH EFFICIENCY SYSTEM. MAKE THE SMART CHOICE

COOL YOUR HOME FOR LESS

Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is the rate by which all air conditioning and heat pump energy efficiency is measured. In the world of cooling, the higher the SEER, the better the efficiency and the lower your energy bills.

HEAT YOUR HOME FOR LESS

Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) measures the amount of heat actually delivered to your house compared to the amount of fuel supplied to the furnace. For example, a furnace that has an 80% AFUE rating converts 80% of the fuel to heat – the other 20% is vented out your roof as wasted money. The higher the AFUE rating, the better the energy efficiency and the less money you waste. Most systems 15 years or older are rated around 65% AFUE. Upgrading to a Maytag iQ Drive® modulating furnace rated at 97% AFUE can save around $1,694 a year on energy costs. And of course, as the cost of natural gas rises, you’ll save even more.

Current Air Conditioner Efficiency: Cooling based on 36,000 BTUh at 1,500 hours annual operation with the National Average electric rate of $.16/kW. Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER): The total cooling of a central unitary air conditioner or unitary heat pump in BTUs during its normal annual usage period for cooling divided by the total electric energy input in watt-hours during the same period. *Actual cost savings may vary depending on personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction, installation of equipment and duct system, hours of operation. and local utility rates. Three-year heating savings of compound units – dollar amounts computed at $.092 CCF, for 2,500 full-load heating hours and a system rated at 60,000 BTU. Actual rates and patterns of usage according to individual lifestyle.