1. Furnace – component that circulates air and adds heat to the air by burning gas.
2. Coil – transfers interior heat into the refrigerant lines and moves that heat outdoors.
3. Condenser – removes heat from the house.
4. Supply Air – sends into rooms after being heated or cooled.
5. Refrigerant Lines – medium by which heat is transferred from one place to another.
6. Return Air – returns air into the heating and cooling system.
7. Humidifier – device that increases humidity.
8. Air Cleaner – removes solid particulate matter such as dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria from the air depending on the type of filter and efficiency level.